Update: September 20, 2020
We will offer two Masses the weekend of September 26 and 27. Indoor Mass will be at St. Catherine Church on Saturday September 26 at 4:00 PM. Pre-registration is required - please click here to register. Outdoor Mass will be at St. Anne Church on Sunday September 27 at 9:00 AM. Pre-registration is required - please click here to register.
As we move into October, we will be offering more weekend Masses. Pre-registration will be required for weekend Masses as we have to limit the amount of people inside according to Governor Baker's guidelines. We are planning on three Masses per weekend and we believe this schedule should accommodate everyone who is ready to attend Mass indoors. However, if you don't register early in the week you may not be able to select your preferred time for Mass. And because of social distancing, you will be seated by an usher. Therefore, more than likely you will be seated not in your preferred location. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this period of uncertainty.
The Reopening Committee is hard at work to make sure we have all the necessary guidelines in place to maximize safety and required social distancing protocols. For more information, please click here.
What we are also doing........
- We will have one short video by Fr Peter or Fr Joe per week
- We will broadcast at least one Mass per week
- To conserve funds, most lights are off and heating/AC is used sparingly; dumpster emptying has been put on hold
- We will have 2 faith community-wide emails per week
- Twitter and Facebook posts may be more frequent
- Most staff is working from home and are monitoring and returning voicemails from each parish
- Staff is working behind the scenes to stay in touch with parishioners who may not have access to the internet and weekly bulletins are being mailed to the homebound or those who do not have computer access
Please know you are in our prayers. Please do what you can to help our sisters and brothers who may be less fortunate. If nothing else, please pray for them.